HAND WASHING IS ALWAYS THE BEST AND SAFEST METHOD FOR WASHING ORGANZA SILK WHEN DRY CLEANING IS NOT AVAILABLE.
- Add 2 cupfuls or a squirt of delicate detergent to a washbasin or sink filled with cool water.
- Submerge the robe and gently agitate the water with your hands to evenly distribute soap.
- Soak for up to 30 minutes.
- Rinse well by running cool water through the item until the water is no longer soapy. Do not wring. Instead, press the water out of the robe.
THE BEST WAY TO REMOVE STAINS FROM SILK IS WITH A 50/50 MIXTURE OF SILK DETERGENT AND WATER.
- Soak a cotton bud with the solution.
- Gently rub it onto the stained area–don't rub too vigorously, always handle silk with care!